Larne Golf Club are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable assistant greenkeeper to help maintain the scenic grounds of our 9-hole golf course on the peninsula of Islandmagee.
Qualifications are not essential but grounds maintenance knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to operate machinery and work as a member of Larne Golf Club’s greenkeeping team, therefore experience with machinery and working within a team environment are desirable.
We are offering a fixed salary based on an annualised hours system. Some weekend working will be required.
The role is varied and the main duties include:
- - Mowing all playing surfaces to a high and presentable standard
- - Applying top dressing and divot repair
- - Assisting the Head Greenkeeper with scarifying, verticutting, spraying and aerting turf
- - Assisting in maintaining and renovating bunkers
- - Cleaning down machinery.
On the job training will be provided.
We invite applicants to send their CV by email or post to: Club Manager, Larne Golf Club, 54 Ferris Bay Road, Islandmagee, Co Antrim, BT40 3RT / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be involved in maintaining our 9-hole golf course, practice range and surrounding area. Applicants would ideally have some knowledge of golf course machinery and upkeep.
Closing Date Friday 7 April